Saved sponsor $48K monthly ($1.8MM total) in management and monitoring fees and increased enrollment timelines by 2 months for Phase III HCV study. How did we do it?
- Initially provided CRO oversight for sponsor lacking necessary volume of internal management and oversight resources.
- After being tasked with overtaking North America monitoring and management operations, enacted efficiencies to improve study budgeting and timelines.
- Transferred study (US, CAN only) from large non-performing CRO to Neozene within 30 days of contract award.
- Re-evaluated enrollment delays by closing non-performing sites and incentivizing accruing sites.
- Streamlined contract and IRB delays with hospital/university sites by removing third party vendor.
- Amended monitoring plan to include risk based monitoring (RBM) criteria and remove costly routine monthly visits.