Neozene, as your Remediation partner can help you answer the following questions:
- The FDA investigator just left my facility and has issued a 483 with five findings. What is my next step?
- What is the difference between a 483 and a Warning Letter?
- When would I expect to receive a 483, a warning letter, or a consent decree?
- I just received a Warning Letter. What am I required to do now?
- I was told that my response to my Warning Letter was insufficient. What do I need to do now?
- Our company has just been issued a Consent Decree? Do I have to close my doors?
- What does a Consent Decree mean, exactly?
- How do I best set up my documentation systems to support my Consent Decree?